FACTORY SECOND Mosquito Net. Cotton. Box. Double
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Northern NSW
- Calculated at Checkout
Manufactured with inferior cotton thread. The netting has loose threads, lint and cotton dust that requires washing before use.
Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.Warm iron if desired.
Cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Hang dry and gently pull the netting into shape to regain full length. Should you wash in hot water the netting may shrink by over 10%.
Cotton Mosquito Net
Deluxe Cotton Mosquito Net with four openings. Total insect protection. This design really is the best available. It is an easy care, machine washable, 100% natural cotton netting bed canopy, and our most popular product. It displays attractively and is sure to enhance your sleeping space while providing maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor.
- 100% insect protection. Completely sealed..... No gaps and no holes.
- Fully hemmed with 25mm band so that the openings fall closed and insects are kept out.
- Four openings with 75cm overlap so that there are no gaps for mosquitoes to find their way in.
- Generously sized to completely surround your bed. Please measure your bed before selecting a size, our canopies are made "oversize" so that they will comfortably fit around most beds - even bunk beds.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to a frame or 4 poster bed. Ties are 30cm long.
- Sleeve on ceiling for curtain rod frame. (Contemporary look)
- Internal and external corner ties have been sewn into the canopy so that it is easy to create an open space during the day.
- Reinforced ceiling for structure and durability
150 x 210 x 220cm drop
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct bed canopy.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress. We will not be responsible for incorrect size selection. Our sizes are designed to fit over most beds in most situations in most parts of the world.
- Remember that it’s better to order your canopy a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Please email us should you have any questions.
Our Mosquito Net Sizes
- SINGLE/KING SINGLE: 110cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- DOUBLE: 150cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- QUEEN: 170cm(W) X 220cm(L)
- KING: 200cm(W) X 230cm(L)
Fabric and Colour
Natural, warm white, soft cotton. We manufacture our exclusive cotton netting with a unique run proof weave that gives a slightly checkered appearance.
256 holes per square inch
- Our patented design features ceiling ties and a sleeve in the ceiling, allowing this beautiful and versatile mosquito net to be displayed in different ways.
- Attach directly to the ceiling. OR
- Use exotic bamboo poles for a tropical feel or in large rooms. OR
- Use curtain rod for a contemporary look or smaller rooms.
- This mosquito net bed canopy may also be attached directly to the ceiling with the corner ties or use as a traditional four poster canopy.
- Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting, not inferior muslin fabric. Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave and fully hemmed ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor.
- We recommend the use of toggle hooks for plaster ceilings or cup hooks for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.
We recommend our cotton mosquito nets are washed before use to remove any loose threads or lint. The cotton used in our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies is a natural product and there is some movement when it is washed. Please follow the care instructions for best results. The cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Should you wash in hot water the netting may shrink by over 10%. After the net is washed, we suggest that you hang dry and gently pull the netting into shape. Warm iron if desired.