FACTORY SECOND Mosquito Net. Cotton. Box. King
- Processed within 1-2 days. Warehoused in Northern NSW
- Calculated at Checkout
Manufactured with inferior cotton thread. The netting has loose threads, lint and cotton dust that requires washing before use.
Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.Warm iron if desired.
Cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Hang dry and gently pull the netting into shape to regain full length. Should you wash in hot water the netting may shrink by over 10%.
Cotton Mosquito Net
Cotton Mosquito Net with four openings. Total insect protection. This design really is the best available. It is an easy care, machine washable natural cotton netting bed canopy, and our most popular product. It displays attractively and is sure to enhance your sleeping space while providing maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor.
- 100% insect protection. Completely sealed..... No gaps and no holes.
- Fully hemmed with 25mm band so that the openings fall closed and insects are kept out.
- Four openings with 75cm overlap so that there are no gaps for mosquitoes to find their way in.
- Generously sized to completely surround your bed. Please measure your bed before selecting a size, our canopies are made "oversize" so that they will comfortably fit around most beds - even bunk beds.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to a frame or 4 poster bed. Ties are 30cm long.
- Sleeve on ceiling for curtain rod frame. (Contemporary look)
- Internal and external corner ties have been sewn into the canopy so that it is easy to create an open space during the day.
- Reinforced ceiling for structure and durability
200 x 230 x 220cm drop
Bed Sizes and Mosquito Net Sizes
- SINGLE/KING SINGLE: 110cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- DOUBLE: 150cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- QUEEN: 170cm(W) X 220cm(L)
- KING: 200cm(W) X 230cm(L)
Fabric and Colour
- Natural, warm white, soft cotton netting with a unique run proof weave that gives a slightly checkered appearance.
- 256 holes per square inch
- Our patented design features ceiling ties and a sleeve in the ceiling, allowing this beautiful and versatile mosquito net to be displayed in different ways.
- Every Box Net has detailed display instructions.
- Each corner is provided with an internal and external tie, allowing the 'doors' to be tied open during the day.
- Use exotic bamboo poles for a tropical feel or in large rooms.
- Use curtain rod for a contemporary look or smaller rooms.
- This mosquito net bed canopy may also be attached directly to the ceiling with the corner ties or used as a traditional four poster canopy.
- We recommend the use of toggle hooks for plaster ceilings or cup hooks for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
- Cold machine wash on delicate cycle, hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I was a little unsure as I ordered the “factory second”, but it is perfect. Thank you so much!
First, let me say that I was very impressed by the tracking emails I got and the prompt delivery. I bought the "second" quality because the regular was out of stock at the time and I did not want to wait but the quality of the "second" is so good I doubt that I could tell the difference.