FACTORY SECOND Mosquito Net. Cotton. Temple. King / Queen
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Sydney
- Calculated at Checkout
Manufactured with inferior cotton thread. The netting has loose threads, lint and cotton dust that requires washing before use.
Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.Warm iron if desired.
Cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Hang dry and gently pull the netting into shape to regain full length. Should you wash in hot water the netting may shrink by over 10%.
King/ Queen Mosquito Net Mosquito Net
This quality cotton mosquito net has been designed to work over all beds!
It is the most versatile of our designs as it will cover from King to Single beds as well as Daybeds. So if you looking for simple and effective protection this design is hard to beat.
- KING size... over 300cm high!
- Generous overlaps to ensure protection over ALL beds.
- Three openings
- Requires only one point of attachment to ceiling
- Decorative pleated cotton fabric ceiling
- Hemmed with a 25mm band....so the doors fall closed to keep out insects.
- Suitable for all bed sizes with excess netting gathered.
- Strong modular PVC frame
Size and Installation
- This mosquito net fits all beds from Single to King
- 290 cm high and 70cm square ceiling
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- One point to ceiling installation
- We recommend the use of a toggle hook for plaster ceilings and a cup hook for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
Fabric and Colour
Natural, warm white, soft cotton netting with a unique run proof weave that gives a slightly checkered appearance.
- 256 holes per square inch
- Cold machine wash on delicate cycle, dry clean or hand wash. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.