Mosquito Net. Cotton. Classic. King / Queen
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused Sydney
- Calculated at Checkout
King Size Cotton Round Mosquito Net
This HUGE mosquito net is an exclusive mosquitonets.com.au design with a very roomy interior and two entrances on each side of the bed. The fibreglass frame is strong and maintains it shape so that you never wake up with netting in your face!
- Fits queen and king beds
- Large, strong fibreglass hoop creates a spacious interior
- Quality cotton mosquito netting
- 256 holes per square inch
- Opens up on two sides
- Generous overlaps to ensure a comfortable protection over King size beds
- Fully hemmed so the netting falls closed
Size and Installation
- This mosquito net fits King and Queen size beds
- 280cm High with 100cm fibreglass hoop
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- One point to ceiling installation
- We recommend the use of a toggle hook for plaster ceilings and a cup hook for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
Fabric and Colour
- Natural white cotton. Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting rather than inferior muslin fabric. Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor. Our cotton is a soft warm white and we suggest as with any new bedding, that cotton mosquito nets are washed before use to remove any loose threads or lint.
- 256 holes per square inch
- Cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron if desired.
Our natural cotton netting is a woven product that stretches and shrinks when washed. Loss of shape and length can be overcome by pulling and stretching the netting while still damp. Cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Should you wash in hot water the netting will shrink by over 10%.
- Click here for folding instructions
Really nice mozzy net, it covers our Californian king perfectly. The material is heavier than I expected which is good and there is plenty overlap even on our bed which is larger than this net is intended for. Very pleased and will be ordering another, thank you.
This arrived quickly, improved our sleep no end! Very pleased with the quality of product
I’ve never owned a mosquito net before, but this net is well designed and beautifully made. It does the job superbly.
Looks great and works. It was a total hit as a Christmas pressie.
Just wanted to leave feedback about the king/queen mosquito net (huge 100cm!) I ordered and received some weeks ago. Living in the bush near the beach mosquitoes are a constant issue, especially with the little grandchildren in and out, and often leaving the screens open. This net is just perfect for us and I am happy that I have just ordered a second one of these for my guest room. Thank You!
Absolutely beautiful, quality material, generous size. Gives a lovely summery romantic feel to the bedroom. Top quality.
The first night under our new mozzie net was amazing, so romantic, no mozzies, easy to get in and out of, we just loved it. Planned on getting one for our daughter and her hubby. The next night was much warmer and we really felt it under our net cover, so I turned on the fan..... unfortunately even with the fan on it's highest setting we could not feel enough of the breeze to cool us off. Unfortunately for me that is a deal breaker. The product is fantastic, soft, flowing, really great quality but I need my fan on hot nights. Fortunately I was able to pass it on to our daughter and she adores it. :)
I'm so glad you Loved sleeping under our net Samantha. To help with the heat on those hot nights, many people that use our cotton nets spray it down with a spray mist bottle and turn their fan on. It works like an old fashioned coolgardie safe which was used to keep things cool before refrigerators.
I like the net but when I received it the plastic connection was bent and I still wonder if the stitching is inside out .
Hello Louise, I am unsure what you mean by plastic connection was bent. There is a metal joiner that has a crimp in it that may look like its bent however it is meant to be that way. The hems and the stitching are correct and it is part of the construction of the net.
I am sorry you are not completely happy with this net. This net is one of our most popular products and we very rarely have negative comments.
I do hope your net is providing comfort from mosquitoes and other flying insects.
It arrived quickly and exactly as specified. Very happy. We have no screens in our home and were being eaten by mosquitos - I was tired of spraying tea tree or chemicals and still hearing them buzzing around at night. This is an eco solution to keeping them away!!