Mosquito Net. Cotton. Classic. King / Queen
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused Sydney
- Calculated at Checkout
King Size Cotton Round Mosquito Net
This HUGE mosquito net is an exclusive mosquitonets.com.au design with a very roomy interior and two entrances on each side of the bed. The fibreglass frame is strong and maintains it shape so that you never wake up with netting in your face!
- Fits queen and king beds
- Large, strong fibreglass hoop creates a spacious interior
- Quality cotton mosquito netting
- 256 holes per square inch
- Opens up on two sides
- Generous overlaps to ensure a comfortable protection over King size beds
- Fully hemmed so the netting falls closed
Size and Installation
- This mosquito net fits King and Queen size beds
- 280cm High with 100cm fibreglass hoop
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- One point to ceiling installation
- We recommend the use of a toggle hook for plaster ceilings and a cup hook for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
Fabric and Colour
- Natural white cotton. Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting rather than inferior muslin fabric. Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor. Our cotton is a soft warm white and we suggest,as with any new bedding, that cotton mosquito nets are washed before use to remove any loose threads or lint.
- 256 holes per square inch
- Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.Warm iron if desired.
Cotton netting is a natural product and will move when washed however loss of shape can be overcome if the netting is pulled and stretched into shape while still damp. The cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Should you wash in hot water the netting will shrink by over 10%.
- Click here for folding instructions and removal of frame instructions
I like the net but when I received it the plastic connection was bent and I still wonder if the stitching is inside out .
Hello Louise, I am unsure what you mean by plastic connection was bent. There is a metal joiner that has a crimp in it that may look like its bent however it is meant to be that way. The hems and the stitching are correct and it is part of the construction of the net.
I am sorry you are not completely happy with this net. This net is one of our most popular products and we very rarely have negative comments.
I do hope your net is providing comfort from mosquitoes and other flying insects.
It arrived quickly and exactly as specified. Very happy. We have no screens in our home and were being eaten by mosquitos - I was tired of spraying tea tree or chemicals and still hearing them buzzing around at night. This is an eco solution to keeping them away!!
luxurious, well made and all cotton Perfect!
Very nice net, you will feel like you are in Byron Bay , its fabulous, looks beautiful and no more mosquitoes!! i thought my husband would hate it but he is fine with it ...great product
Love my new net. I sleep with the windows and doors open, so I can hear the forest at night. I feel like I'm camping, or should I say glamping. A wonderful addition to my bedroom.
This mosquito net is a quality product. Love the size especially and the 2 openings. We do find it a little thick for summer heat though, and as the top is a close weave , having the ceiling fan on does little to help.
This product was so easy to install, it breathes well and is comfortable to sleep under. I love it
Queen/King net is really roomy
Loving the anti-fray edging
The net allows the breeze to flow through making it really cool to sleep under &......
It’s really attractive!
An exquisite addition to the bedroom. Stylish, durable, comfortable.