Mosquito Netting Cotton
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Sydney
- Calculated at Checkout
Mosquito Netting. Cotton
Available in 5, 10, 20 and 50 metre lengths. Huge 165cm wide with a unique run-proof weave that gives it a slightly chequered look. It is much stronger than commonly available muslin while still appearing soft and flowing. warm white in colour and $8.00 per metre - minimum of 5 metres.
Please allow for a 5% shrinkage when washed using cold water, or 10% shrinkage when using warm to hot water.
- 100% natural cotton with a run-proof weave
- 165cm wide
- Available in lengths of 5, 10, 20 and 50 metres
- Minimum order is 5 metres
- 1.65m (W) x 5 or 10 or 20 or 50m (L)
- 5 Mtrs is the minimum order
- 20% discount for orders of 100 metres
- Please contact our office on 02 5620 5905 to place your order.
Fabric and Colour
- Natural white cotton with run proof weave
- 156 holes per square inch/ 25cm per square cm.
- We recommend hand washing or cold machine wash on the delicate cycle. Gently pull cotton netting back into shape to dry. Warm iron if necessary.
Shrank like mad 5 mtrs became 4.5mtrs
Hello Ann. I'm sorry you're disappointed in our fabric. This fabric is a cotton netting, with an open weave. As mentioned in our product description, our cotton netting has a 5% shrinkage rate when washed using cold water and a 10% shrinkage rate when washed in warm to hot water.
We also recommend gently pulling the cotton netting back into shape to dry, and then warm ironing if necessary or desired.
Very Good quality netting, perfect to keep insects out.
I am very happy with the service and will recommend to others.
Good quality cotton netting, perfect for tiny bug and mosquito protection.
Happy with Prompt delivery, will recommend and purchase again.
fast delivery and good product
Great product, high quality and exactly what I was after. Fast delivery also. Thanks very much!
Just what I wanted. A durable, lightweight and breathable mozzie net. Thanks very much.
Fantastic option that not only keeps the insects out but looks light, breezy and summery.
This product is well made fit for the purpose. I use it as a cover over the cabbages to keep the cabbage white butterfly at bay, and it does an excellent job.