Pay by phone 02 5620 5905
Effective and Safe
Permethrin is an insecticide that repels mosquitoes and other insects on contact. It adheres to materials and is effective for up to 3 months. Once netting or clothing is impregnated and dried, there is no vapour action and they are safe to use. It is not an insect repellent for use on the skin.
Wearing clothing that has been treated with Permethrin and used in conjunction with an approved insect repellent on exposed skin will give the best possible chance of avoiding insects.
Active constituent .3g/L Permethrin (25:75)
- Permethrin Debugger Spray bottle
- Adheres well to synthetic and non-synthetic materials
- Suitable for mosquito nets, clothing, bedding, linen and sleeping bags
- Effective for approximately 3 months
- Spray lightly from approx. 40cm in sweeping bursts. Leave to dry fully before using.
- 250ml of product will cover 10square metres