Mosquito Net. Cotton. Box. Queen
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Sydney
- Calculated at Checkout
Cotton Mosquito Net
Deluxe Cotton Mosquito Net with four openings. Total insect protection. This design really is the best available. It is easy care, machine washable, 100% natural cotton netting bed canopy, and our most popular product. It displays attractively and is sure to enhance your sleeping space while providing maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor.
- 100% insect protection.
- Fully hemmed with 25mm band so that the openings fall closed and insects are kept out.
- Machine washable. Cold gentle wash
- Four openings with 75 cm overlap so that there are no gaps for mosquitoes to find their way in.
- Generously sized to completely surround your bed. Please measure your bed before selecting a size, our canopies are made "oversize" so that they will comfortably fit around most beds - even bunk beds.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to a frame or 4 poster bed. Ties are 30cm long.
- Sleeve on ceiling for curtain rod frame. (Contemporary look)
- Internal and external corner ties have been sewn into the canopy so that it is easy to create an open space during the day.
- Reinforced ceiling for structure and durability
170cm(W) x 220cm(L) x 220(H)cm
Bed sizes vary around the world.
This chart will help you select the bed canopy/mosquito net that is right for you.
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct bed canopy.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress. We will not be responsible for incorrect size selection. Our sizes are designed to fit over most beds in most situations in most parts of the world.
- Remember that it’s better to order your canopy a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Please email us should you have any questions.
Our Mosquito Net Sizes
- SINGLE/KING SINGLE: 110cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- DOUBLE: 150cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- QUEEN: 170cm(W) X 220cm(L)
- KING: 200cm(W) X 230cm(L)
Fabric and Colour
- Natural White Cotton. Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting rather than inferior muslin fabric. Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor. Our cotton is a soft warm white and we suggest,as with any new bedding, that cotton mosquito nets are washed before use to remove any loose threads or lint.
- 256 holes per square inch
- Instructions are included with each mosquito net
- Our patented design features ceiling ties and a sleeve in the ceiling, allowing this beautiful and versatile mosquito net to be displayed in different ways.
- Each corner is provided with an internal and external tie, allowing the 'doors' to be tied open to create a romantic, light and airy "Dreamspace".
- Use a hidden curtain rod frame for a contemporary look or smaller rooms.
- Use exotic bamboo for a tropical feel or in large rooms. Bamboo Australia can supply 4 lengths of bamboo for around $25.00 to Australian customers, excluding delivery. See frame sizing on our FAQ page. Contact them via their website bambooaustralia.com.au or phone 07-54470299.
- This mosquito net bed canopy may also be attached directly to the ceiling with the corner ties or used as a traditional four poster canopy.
- We recommend the use of toggle hooks for plaster ceilings or cup hooks for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
- Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron if desired.
Cotton netting is a woven product that stretches and shrinks when washed. Loss of shape and length can be overcome by pulling and stretching the netting while still damp. Cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Should you wash in hot water the netting will shrink by over 10%.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I love my new mosquito net! It fulfils all the website promised; service was also great when I phoned with a question, and prompt delivery. A positive experience - a big thank-you. Sincerely - TriciaS
Really pleased with this product; lovely and soft, natural cotton, fits the 4-poster bed perfectly, and yay no bugs. Does exactly as it said on the lid. Prompt despatch too, no issues at all.
Easy to install. Seems to be good quality with fine, thick weave. It looks great on the bed.
This is my third in about 20 or more years I love it and it is better than all the others Thanks so much No Mozzzies.
Great material! Really love it! looks perfect on the bed! Great Quality! Happy customer!
This is the second one I have bought from them, wouldn't do that if it was rubbish would I.
This is a very nice product. It's true to size, was easy to install, the crossovers are wide enough to keep the critters out, and it ties up beautifully. We're very happy with it.
terrific product, arrived promptly. well packaged. good instructions. love it very happy
Great quality, service