Mosquito Net. Frame. Metal
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Australia
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Deluxe box net canopies have a sleeve in the ceiling for this simple and practical frame. The frame is hidden inside a sleeve on the ceiling of the canopy. When used it creates a clean look and is popular for bedrooms with a low ceiling and as an alternative to attaching the canopy to bamboo or timber poles. The poles are telescopic and adjust for either Double,Queen or King mosquito nets.
This frame can be used on all the Box shaped mosquito nets however the Budget and Travel Box nets do not have sleeves for hiding the frame.
This product is only available to Australian addresses.
- Four white powder coated metal curtain rods with elbow joints that fit into a sleeve on the ceiling of the Deluxe Box Mosquito Net.
- Suspend from the ceiling with four points of attachment.The frame sets are available in all sizes.
- Our canopies can display without a frame however frames give structure and substance to the canopy.
- When displayed suspended from the ceiling it looks like a traditional four post bed.
- Frame is hidden in a sleeve on the ceiling of the net.
- This product is only available to Australian addresses.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Excess force needed and connector u tube rather chunky and unattractive
Our apologies for the difficulties you experienced. The frame should be hidden within the sleeve on the ceiling of the canopy and then the long external tie wrapped around the suspension points so the the corner pieces are hidden from view., as outlined on the instructions on the rear of the packaging insert. regards, Frank
The telescopic poles you have to wind out not just pull out - a good thing to keep shape. My only comment is that it would be great to get a spare rubber ring - just in case.