Mosquito Net. Cotton. Box. King
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Sydney
- Calculated at Checkout
Cotton Mosquito Net
Deluxe Cotton Mosquito Net with four openings. Total insect protection. This design really is the best available. It is an easy care, machine washable, 100% natural cotton netting bed canopy, and our most popular product. It displays attractively and is sure to enhance your sleeping space while providing maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor.
- 100% insect protection. Completely sealed..... No gaps and no holes.
- Fully hemmed with 25mm band so that the openings fall closed and insects are kept out.
- Four openings with 75cm overlap so that there are no gaps for mosquitoes to find their way in.
- Generously sized to completely surround your bed. Please measure your bed before selecting a size, our canopies are made "oversize" so that they will comfortably fit around most beds - even bunk beds.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to a frame or 4 poster bed. Ties are 30cm long.
- Sleeve on ceiling for curtain rod frame. (Contemporary look)
- Internal and external corner ties have been sewn into the canopy so that it is easy to create an open space during the day.
- Reinforced ceiling for structure and durability
200 x 230 x 220cm drop
Bed sizes vary around the world.
This chart will help you select the bed canopy/mosquito net that is right for you.
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct bed canopy.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress. We will not be responsible for incorrect size selection. Our sizes are designed to fit over most beds in most situations in most parts of the world.
- Remember that it’s better to order your canopy a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Please email us should you have any questions.
Mosquito Net Sizes
- SINGLE/KING SINGLE: 110cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- DOUBLE: 150cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- QUEEN: 170cm(W) X 220cm(L)
- KING: 200cm(W) X 230cm(L)
Fabric and Colour
- Natural White Cotton. Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting rather than inferior muslin fabric. Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor. Our cotton is a soft warm white and we suggest as with any new bedding, that cotton mosquito nets are washed before use to remove any loose threads or lint.
- 256 holes per square inch
- Instructions are included with each mosquito net
- Our patented design features ceiling ties and a sleeve in the ceiling, allowing this beautiful and versatile mosquito net to be displayed in different ways.
- Each corner is provided with an internal and external tie, allowing the 'doors' to be tied open to create a romantic, light and airy "Dreamspace".
- Use a hidden curtain rod frame for a contemporary look or smaller rooms.
- Use exotic bamboo for a tropical feel or in large rooms. Bamboo Australia can supply 4 lengths of bamboo for around $25.00 to Australian customers, excluding delivery. See frame sizing on our FAQ page. Contact them via their website bambooaustralia.com.au or phone 07 5447 0299.
- This mosquito net bed canopy may also be attached directly to the ceiling with the corner ties or used as a traditional four poster canopy.
- We recommend the use of toggle hooks for plaster ceilings or cup hooks for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
- Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.Warm iron if desired.
Our natural cotton netting is a woven product that stretches and shrinks when washed. Loss of shape and length can be overcome by pulling and stretching the netting while still damp. Cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Should you wash in hot water the netting will shrink by over 10%.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
We love this and sleep soundly since getting it, the mozzies can not get in. Does the job and very glad we bought it.
My only comments would be that it could be made a bit better and. One of the ties broke off while we were putting it up. And the material is nice but not as good quality as I'd thought it was going to be. Due to the expense I hoped that it would be made really well and be a really, really good quality material and be weighted so it hangs nicely. It also has a chequered pattern and I would have preferred the vertical lines pattern that the picture implies.
However, functionally, it does the job, protects us from the mosquitos and I am glad I bought it.
Hello Emily.... Thanks so much for your review and I am so glad the net is working for you.
We apologise one of the ties has come loose. We have notified our sewers and moving forward this should not be a problem.
The cotton fabric we use is made with a run-proof weave. It is a specialised fabric. We use this to increase the longevity of the product and allow for gentle washing. All images on our site are taken by us and are of the netting we use. I can see that the vertical lines show up more prominently in the images. There is a close up of the fabric amongst those images.
Absolutely beautiful. Really well made and very pretty on the bed. It made my old bed feel like a new one. Excellent service also.
Good quality, looks beautiful. Very happy.
Hi there, we recently bought your king size cotton mosquito net and I just wanted to take the time to say just how amazing it is. I have just taken it down for the season but it has given us many restful sleeps and relaxing feelings knowing we, and our new baby, are bug free under the canopy. The cotton feels lovely and the 4 doors are so practical, it is so nice how it does not hang over you like the cheap circular models- I was feeling a little guilty about spending more money on a cotton product but we got what we paid for and I am glad for it - I could not go back to the old polyester one now I know what quality is like. I also appreciated that you called us in NZ to answer our questions on the phone.
My only complaint at this point is that the bag it came in is not very good quality, and it is plastic. It has split and the zipper which is also plastic, has broken upon putting the net back in for the very first time - perhaps a cotton bag with buttons would befit such a luxury item?
All in all, I highly recommend this product.
Thank you for your feedback. We have been looking at alternative packaging and still trying to sort out a viable option. We really like the idea of environmentally friendly packaging and are investigating possibilities.
I recommend this item its an amazing design beautiful quality will be making further purchases.
good airflow..lightweight ...clean lines..good anchor points
Well made. I have an American king size 4-poster. This was about 3 inches too narrow to stretch comfortably across the top but with some compromises I have fitted it and it works well and looks good.
So happy with this product and the service received and the prompt delivery. Feel like a princess plus the mozzies cannot intrude
ordered the cotton box king net.. Arrived in good time and condition was pristine. the cotton is so much nicer than the nylon nets. very happy