Mosquito Net. Cotton. Box. Single
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Sydney
- Calculated at Checkout
Cotton Mosquito Net
Deluxe Cotton Mosquito Net with four openings. Total insect protection. This design really is the best available. It is an easy care, machine washable, 100% natural cotton netting bed canopy, and our most popular product. It displays attractively and is sure to enhance your sleeping space while providing maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor.
- 100% insect protection. Completely sealed..... No gaps and no holes.
- Fully hemmed with 25mm band so that the openings fall closed and insects are kept out.
- Four openings with 75cm overlap so that there are no gaps for mosquitoes to find their way in.
- Generously sized to completely surround your bed. Please measure your bed before selecting a size, our canopies are made "oversize" so that they will comfortably fit around most beds - even bunk beds.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to a frame or 4 poster bed. Ties are 30cm long.
- Sleeve on ceiling for curtain rod frame. (Contemporary look)
- Internal and external corner ties have been sewn into the canopy so that it is easy to create an open space during the day.
- Reinforced ceiling for structure and durability
110 x 210cm x 220cm drop
- This mosquito net fits a Single size bed of 92 x 188cm
Bed sizes vary around the world.
This chart will help you select the bed canopy/mosquito net that is right for you.
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct bed canopy.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress. We will not be responsible for incorrect size selection. Our sizes are designed to fit over most beds in most situations in most parts of the world.
- Remember that it’s better to order your canopy a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Please email us should you have any questions.
Our Mosquito Net Sizes
- SINGLE/KING SINGLE: 110cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- DOUBLE: 150cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- QUEEN: 170cm(W) X 220cm(L)
- KING: 200cm(W) X 230cm(L)
Fabric and Colour
- Natural White Cotton. Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting rather than inferior muslin fabric. Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor. Our cotton is a soft warm white and we suggest,as with any new bedding, that cotton mosquito nets are washed before use to remove any loose threads or lint.
- 256 holes per square inch
- Our patented design features ceiling ties and a sleeve in the ceiling, allowing this beautiful and versatile mosquito net to be displayed in different ways.
- Every Box Net has detailed display instructions.
- Each corner is provided with an internal and external tie, allowing the 'doors' to be tied open during the day.
- Use exotic bamboo poles for a tropical feel or in large rooms.
- Conceal curtain rod for a contemporary look or smaller rooms.
- This mosquito net bed canopy may also be attached directly to the ceiling with the corner ties or used as a traditional four poster canopy.
- Natural cotton with a run-proof weave. Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting, not inferior muslin fabric. Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave and fully hemmed ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor. Our cotton fabric and netting is a soft, warm white.
- We recommend the use of toggle hooks for plaster ceilings or cup hooks for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
- Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.Warm iron if desired.
Cotton netting is a natural product and will move when washed however loss of shape can be overcome if the netting is pulled and stretched into shape while still damp. The cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Should you wash in hot water the netting will shrink by over 10%.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
We recently moved into a place which turned out to be a mosquito haven and my daughter was getting eaten alive by mosquitos every night. I was spending my nights mosquito swatting and she was still waking up covered in bites to which her skin reacted strongly. I purchased a single, cotton box mosquito net for her bunk bed, and whilst initially I was a little hesitant about the outlay and installing it on my own, we are both SO proud of and happy with our purchase. Not only can my daughter now sleep without getting attacked by mozzies, but the beautiful cotton net has transformed her bunk into a ‘princess bed’. She loves it and her little friends are now dying to come over for a sleepover. The mosquito net is not only well made, easy to install and totally effective but also very beautiful. I’ve just ordered one for myself too and I can’t wait to transform my own bedroom. We love this product and I can’t recommend it highly enough. Thank you
Really happy with the speed of delivery to FNQ and the quality. Looks stunning on my daughter's single 4 poster and easy to tie up. Nice crisp white colour and good stitching.
I bought 2 single cotton nets to go over our bunk beds in an unscreened cabin in FNQ just as the March Flys hatched. They not only looked beautiful but provided a welcome sanctuary from the vicious little buggers plus various other biteys. I thought they may be a bit hot due to the heavy fabric but they let the breeze flow thru and didn't hold the heat at all. On hanging them they were a bit short (coming just to the bottom of the lower mattress) but 'dropped' about 5cm overnight, which suited me perfectly. I'm now looking at where else I can hang some they are so pretty.
I found in summer hard to sleep, I also suffer a bit of tinnitus, so I dread summer & sleep, I don't know whether a mosquito is looming on me or whether it's tinnitus. So I can honestly say I've knocked it on the head. It's easier to sleep & I've only been woken up once through that last summer. Thanks again Mosquitonets.com.au
We purchased this for our 7 year old who is very allergic to mozzie bites and was hankering after a more exotic bed. She is bite free and more excited about being in her bed than you would expect from an over active 7 year old. Was super easy to hang and the cotton seems to handle all the in and out of bed activity more than our own finer net.
I bought mine to go around a indian day bed on the verandah, and it definitely adds drama and romance to an otherwise boring corner.
It is great that the frame dissembles as easily as it assembles, for washing purposes. I bought a cotton one so I can Napisan it when needed.
Now we can enjoy summer evenings without getting picked up and carried away by mozzies. Still to test if it will still let the breezes through on a really hot night, but looking at the weave, I don't see why not.
Speaking of which I like the faint criss cross in the weave - a bit more interest. Also like all the ties - gives lots of hanging options or just pretty bows for the unused ones.
Very happy with my purchase. And a great speedy delivery.