Mosquito Net. Cotton. Classic. Double / Single
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Sydney
- Calculated at Checkout
Cotton Round Mosquito Net
Pure cotton protection. This mosquito net is our best selling one-door circular bed net. Simple and easy to install, it will provide instant protection for all Double and Single beds and is popular with parents wanting to protect their children with a bed net. It features either as a functional mosquito net or as an elegant canopy. Requires a single point of attachment to the ceiling.
- Fits single and double beds
- Quality cotton mosquito netting
- 256 holes per square inch
- Strong fibreglass hoop (65cm dia) that keeps its shape
- One opening
- Generous overlap to ensure comfortable protection
- Fully hemmed ...the opening falls closed and the bugs are kept out!
Size and Installation
- This mosquito net fits Single and Double size beds
- 250cm High with 65cm fibreglass hoop
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- One point to ceiling installation
- We recommend the use of a toggle hook for plaster ceilings and a cup hook for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
Fabric and Colour
- Natural white cotton. Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting rather than inferior muslin fabric. Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor. Our cotton is a soft warm white and we suggest,as with any new bedding, that cotton mosquito nets are washed before use to remove any loose threads or lint.
- 256 holes per square inch
- Cold hand wash. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Click here for folding instructions and removal of frame instructions
Quick delivery. Falls beautifully over bed. Love it! Thank you.
Mosquito net arrived quickly after placing order. Beautiful very happy, will be recommending them!
I have now purchased 3 of these nets now so 1 each for the grandchildren's beds. The first 2 had a frill and the latest model doesn't. Boys might prefer no frill but the girls like the frill. I have found the nets wonderful as the children love the perceived security a net gives their bed and I love the security of knowing I can put them to bed and not have biting insects attack them . 2 side openings would be good but the children duck under the sides. Overall we all have found this to be a great product.
This mosquito net is perfect for what I needed it for. It has all the beauty of a general mosquito net however it is better quality and a new natural look (not too lacy). Very impressed! Worth the money :)
I wasted money initially buying cheaper, synthetic/polyester type nets that I found online and was very unhappy. I bought my first King size cotton net two years ago and fell in love with it immediately. I've recently purchased two more cotton nets for guest bedrooms and could not be happier. The Single/double net has the same high quality and attention to detail, but only opens on one side. For that reason, I would recommend getting a King with the double openings, even if you have a Queen bed. Both size nets definitely keep the bugs out, even no-see-ems, and are absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
This net fits perfectly over my sons K/single bed. It looks neat and tidy and was easy to put up.
I would prefer if a bigger hoop at the top as the one I bought last year for my oldest son was about double the size.
Overall, though, happy with this product!
Hi, thanks for your comment...we do have larger nets with the Classic King being a huge 100cm wide!