Silk Mosquito Net. Box. Queen
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Australia
- Calculated at Checkout
Exclusive Silk Mosquito Net Bed Canopy
This exclusive, pure silk, box shaped mosquito net is unique to MosquitoNets. Crafted from Pure, Natural, Organic silk, these Silk Mosquito Nets are the ultimate in bedroom furnishings. The unique patented design of our box mosquito nets, the quality of workmanship and finish, as well as our selection of superior fabric means that these mosquito nets receive positive and glowing responses from happy clients from all around the World!
Display as a suspended mosquito net or attach to your poster bed.
- Generously sized to completely surround your bed. Please measure your bed before selecting.
- Completely sealed.....100% insect protection. No gaps and no holes.
- Four openings with 75cm overlap.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to a frame or 4 poster bed. Ties are 30cm long.
- Sleeve on ceiling for curtain rod frame. (Contemporary look)
- Internal and external corner ties have been sewn into the canopy so that it is easy to create an open space during the day.
- Fully hemmed with 25mm band of silk satin.
- Reinforced ceiling for structure and durability
170cm(W) x 220cm(L) x 240cm(H)
- This mosquito net fits a Queen size bed of 153cm x 200cm
Our Mosquito Net Sizes
- QUEEN: 170cm(W) X 220cm(L)
- KING: 200cm(W) X 230cm(L)
Fabric and Colour
- Pure pearly white Mulberry Silk.
- 8 momme Silk Georgette drapes and
- 19 momme Silk charmeuse ceiling and hem
Silk georgette is a sheer, lightweight, plain weave crepe fabric.
Silk charmeuse is a soft, smooth, lustrous with a satin sheen.
- Our patented design features ceiling ties and a sleeve in the ceiling, allowing this beautiful and versatile mosquito net to be displayed in different ways.
- Each corner is provided with an internal and external tie, allowing the 'doors' to be tied open to create a romantic, light and airy "Dreamspace".
- Use exotic bamboo poles for a tropical feel or in large rooms.
- Each canopy has detailed display instructions.
- Use a hidden curtain rod frame for a contemporary look or smaller rooms.
- This mosquito net bed canopy may also be attached directly to the ceiling with the corner ties or used on a four poster bed.
- We recommend the use of toggle hooks for plaster ceilings or cup hooks for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
- Dry clean only.