Mosquito Net Cotton. Temple. King / Queen
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Sydney
- Calculated at Checkout
King/ Queen Mosquito Net Mosquito Net
This quality cotton mosquito net has been designed to work over all beds!
It is the most versatile of our designs as it will cover from King to Single beds as well as Daybeds. So if you looking for simple and effictive protection this design is hard to beat.
- KING size with over 280cm of netting!
- Generous overlaps to ensure protection over ALL beds.
- TWO openings
- Requires only one point of attachment to ceiling
- Decorative pleated cotton fabric ceiling
- Hemmed with a 25mm band....so the doors fall closed to keep out insects.
- Suitable for all bed sizes with excess netting gathered.
- Strong modular PVC frame
Size and Installation
- This mosquito net fits all beds from Single to King
- 280cm High with 70cm square ceiling
- Our quality mosquito nets and bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- One point to ceiling installation
- We recommend the use of a toggle hook for plaster ceilings and a cup hook for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
Fabric and Colour
- Natural white cotton with a run-proof weave. Cotton bed nets featuring REAL netting rather than inferior muslin fabric. Our exclusive netting is made with a run-proof weave ensuring maximum insect protection from all biting, flying, creeping and crawling insects as the openings fall closed and the netting drapes hang to the floor. Our cotton is a soft warm white and we suggest,as with any new bedding, that cotton mosquito nets are washed before use to remove any loose threads or lint.
- 256 holes per square inch
- Cold water machine wash on delicate cycle, cold hand wash or dry clean. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.Warm iron if desired.
Our natural cotton netting is a woven product that stretches and shrinks when washed. Loss of shape and length can be overcome by pulling and stretching the netting while still damp. Cotton netting may shrink in height by 5% when washed in cold water. Should you wash in hot water the netting will shrink by over 10%.
Pretty mozzie net and generous in the amount of netting. Quite thick netting, so not as transparent as some.
Had a problem with the plastic elbows which was promptly rectified by the supplier. Thank you.
Lovely elegant cotton mosquito net. It is very generous in size and has a great textured weave. Do take care when assembling it. The plastic elbows are very fragile and shatter very easily.
Dear Tammy, we have sent replacement elbows and are very sorry that this has happened. It was a fault in a component which has now been fixed. Regards Frank
The order was quick and easy. It is a lovely cotton fabric with generous length to make sure no bugs can get to you.
The best part is the mosquito's can't eat you anymore. It looks as good as you can, with this temple hanging over the bed.
I thought they could have at least supplied a hook, but I guess different people would want different sizes and colours.
The best part is the mosquito's can't eat you any more.
Fine product thanks