Mosquito Net. Deluxe Polyester. Box. Double
- Processed within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in Sydney
- Calculated at Checkout
Soft Polyester Mosquito Net
100% insect protection! Beautiful decorative mosquito nets that guarantee protection. The unique patented design of this box mosquito net, the quality of workmanship and finish, as well as our selection of superior fabric and netting means that the mosquito nets receive positive and glowing responses from happy clients from all around the World! The versatile features of our box mosquito net allow them to be displayed and used in many different ways.
- 100% insect protection. Completely sealed..... No gaps and no holes.
- Fully hemmed with 25mm band so that the openings fall closed and insects are kept out.
- Four openings with 75cm overlap so that there are no gaps for mosquitoes to find their way in.
- Generously sized to completely surround your bed. Please measure your bed before selecting a size, our canopies are made "oversize" so that they will comfortably fit around most beds - even bunk beds.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to a frame or 4 poster bed. Ties are 30cm long.
- Sleeve on ceiling for curtain rod frame. (Contemporary look)
- Internal and external corner ties have been sewn into the canopy so that it is easy to create an open space during the day.
- Reinforced ceiling for structure and durability
150cm(W) x 210cm(L) x 220cm(H)
- This mosquito net fits a double size bed of 138 x 188cm
Our Mosquito Net Sizes
- SINGLE: 110cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- DOUBLE: 150cm(W) X 210cm(L)
- QUEEN: 170cm(W) X 220cm(L)
- KING: 200cm(W) X 230cm(L)
Fabric and Colour
- Fully hemmed with microfibre fabric
- Soft & Sheer Polyester netting
- Available in White
- 256 holes per square inch
- Instructions are included with each mosquito net
- Our patented design features ceiling ties and a sleeve in the ceiling, allowing this beautiful and versatile mosquito net to be displayed in different ways.
- Each corner is provided with an internal and external tie, allowing the 'doors' to be tied open to create a romantic, light and airy "Dreamspace".
- Use a hidden curtain rod frame for a contemporary look or smaller rooms.
- Use exotic bamboo for a tropical feel or in large rooms. Bamboo Australia can supply 4 lengths of bamboo for around $25.00 to Australian customers, excluding delivery. See frame sizing on our FAQ page. Contact them via their website bambooaustralia.com.au or phone 07-54470299.
- This mosquito net bed canopy may also be attached directly to the ceiling with the corner ties or used as a traditional four poster canopy.
- We recommend the use of toggle hooks for plaster ceilings or cup hooks for wooden ceilings. Purchase these from your local hardware store or follow this link to our hanging kits.
- Cold machine wash on delicate cycle or dry clean. Do not tumble.